CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ageplay Phone Sex with Lindsay


Hi, my name is Lindsay. I'm a naughty little princess, or that's what my Daddy says anyway. It's just my Daddy and me, so I'm spoiled rotten. Daddy makes sure his little princess gets everything she wants. When I don't get my way, I poke my lip out and give my Daddy a sad little look with my puppy dog eyes. If that doesn't work, I just show my Daddy how much I love him. I know exactly what it takes to make my Daddy happy too. 

Sometimes at night, I sneak into his bedroom wearing only my little cotton panties and my little tank top. At first, Daddy said it was wrong for me to be in his bed, but I know exactly what Daddy wants. As soon as I lifted up my little tank top and Daddy touched my little tits, he couldn't hold back.

I love to feel his warm mouth on my hard little nipples. It makes my tight little pussy all wet for his big fingers. He even kisses my little pussy and it drives me crazy. My Daddy likes it when I taste his hard cock. I like to play games and lick it up and down like a lollipop. When it’s time for Daddy to put his cock in me, my pussy is dripping wet. Daddy likes to take his time when he fucks his little princess, making sure I enjoy it as much as he does. I will be Daddy's little girl forever and always.

Do you love ageplay phone sex? Call me! No age is too young or too taboo for me. I can be as young as you want me to be.


FOR AGEPLAY PHONE SEX WITH LINDSAY
CALL 888-428-4042 x745.
CALLS ARE $2.00 PER MINUTE WITH A 5 MINUTE MINIMUM.
DISCREETLY BILLED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD.
MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD OR OVER.